Terms & Conditions
The term ‘RubyGold’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Middlemarch House, Siskin Drive, Middlemarch Business Park, Coventry, CV3 4FJ. Our company registration number is: 7597326, registered at the above given address. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
In order to make purchases on the site you will be required to provide your personal details through a registration process. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability; items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
When you place an order to purchase a product from RubyGold, we will send you an email confirming we have received the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product, which is accepted by us when we despatch that product to you and is confirmed by an email we send to you confirming that we have despatched it (the ‘Despatch Confirmation Email’). Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
We reserve the right not to accept your order for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to payment problems, product availability and not meeting our eligibility criteria.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all descriptions, details and prices which appear on rubygold.co.uk are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.